Customer Care Representative with Croatian
Notino is proud to provide its clients with a very high-quality service in order to satisfy their needs and to remain loyal to our company. For these reasons, our customer service center is a key part of our company and is crucial for our world-wide success. We are currently looking for new enthusiastic people to join our new team in Brno. The potential candidate for a customer service representative should be empathetic to be able to help our clients in the most effective way and to deal with all the potential issues.
What will your job look like?
- The most important is the support of our Croatian clients via email and phone calls
- You will provide information about the products we offer in relation to the preferences of customers and help them find exactly what they want
- You will be responsible for creating, editing and checking the status of customers´orders
- Moreover, you will deal with various administrative tasks related to our customer´s orders – payments, communication with the supplier and our warehouse as well as handling the process of replacement
- The cooperation with marketing department regarding translations and reviews will be among your daily tasks as well
What do you need to be successful?
- Fluent Croatian, in its verbal and written form
- Perfect knowledge and application of Croatian grammar;
- Professional attitude at work, empathetic and patient personality;
- Excellent communication skills, eloquence;
- Mastery of basic IT functions from the user's point of view
- Previous customer service experience is of great advantage;
- The knowledge of English (or Czech/Slovak) language due to the training is necessary
What do we offer?
- Full-time job in the fast growing international company
- The possibility of promotion to other departments of the company (product, marketing, administrative department etc.);
- Super-friendly team and really casual and beautiful working environment,
- Regular feedback and training;
- Many interesting benefits such as language courses, full-paid meal vouchers, employee discounts, multisport card, sick days, relax zone as well as our unrivalled company events (barbecues, fancy Christmas Party or Fresh News once a month).
Would you like to join our team?
If yes, do not waste any seconds and send me your CV right now :-) We are looking forward to seeing you.
Information about the vacancy
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, cafeteria, refreshments on workplace, corporate Events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.