Customer Care Representative for Finland - Notino
Notino is proud to provide its clients with a very high-quality service in order to satisfy their needs and to remain loyal to our company. For these reasons, our customer service center is a key part of our company and is crucial for our world-wide success. We are currently looking for new enthusiastic people to join our new team for Finnish market in Brno. The potential candidate for a customer service representative should be empathetic to be able to help our clients in the most effective way and to deal with all the potential issues.
What will your job look like?
- The most important is the support of our Finnish clients via email and phone calls
- You will provide information about the products we offer in relation to the preferences of customers and help them find exactly what they want
- You will be responsible for creating, editing and checking the status of customers´orders
- Moreover, you will deal with various administrative tasks related to our customer´s orders – payments, communication with the supplier and our warehouse as well as handling the process of replacement
- The cooperation with marketing department regarding translations and reviews will be among your daily tasks as well
What do you need to be successful?
- You are advanced Finnish speaker who is used to talk with natives
- Perfect knowledge and application of Finnish grammar
- An emphatic and patient person with professional attitude at work capable of doing “something extra” for every customer
- A team-player who is not afraid to answer phone calls and actively recommend our products
- Mastery of basic IT functions from the user´s point of view
- The knowledge of English language (OR Czech/Slovak) due to the training is necessary
- Previous experience from call centre or customer care is an advantage as well as any other language on communicative level.
What do we offer?
- A full-time job in the fast growing international company with our unique culture
- Very competitive salary and motivational bonuses
- The possibility of promotion to other departments of the company (product, marketing, administrative department etc.).
- Super-friendly team and really casual and beautiful working environment
- Many interesting benefits such as language courses, full-paid meal vouchers, employee discounts, Multisport card, sick days, internal education system and specific workshops, relax zone as well as our unrivalled company events (barbecues, fancy Christmas party or Fresh News once a month).
Would you like to join our team and become our super hero/heroine?
If yes, do not waste any seconds and send us your CV right now! We are really looking forward to meeting you :-)
Information about the vacancy
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Czech Republic
Type of employment
Bonuses, discount on company products / services, notebook, meal tickets / catering allowance, educational courses, training, contribution to sport / culture / leisure, sick days, occasional work from home, corporate events
Secondary education or professional training with a school-leaving exam
Finnish (proficient), English (advanced)
The vacancy is suitable for graduates.