Category Manager - Haircare or Dermocosmetics
Brno - Londýnské náměstí 881
Praha - Pobřežní 667
The scope is really wide and the fact that we operate as an e-shop in 27 countries can be a real challenge. As a Cageory Manager, you will design strategies to increase sales in given subcategories by using the right marketing channels.
Our Colleagues who are in the position of Category Manager are often described as "Idea - Makers" who, with the help of their team, Product Managers and Marketing department, bring their ideas to life. Our HQ is in Brno, but we have also smaller office in Prague.
If you do not mind the occasional travelling to Brno, the scope of work sounds interesting to you and this challenge is exactly what you are looking for, then, don't hesitate and sign up!
As a Category Manager you will:
- Generate ideas on how to promote your subcategories (Haircaree or Dermocosmetics) to achieve constant sale growth
- Turn these ideas into trade and media plans and then pass them to your team of Campaign Specialists who will take care of the execution
- Constantly monitor and evaluate the success of the campaigns, and in case of failure, you will be able to quickly adapt and come up with a new solution
- Follow and analyse the overall performance of your portfolio
- Lead, mentor and develop your team of two
- Participate in the selection of assortment of your portfolio
Who are you going to collaborate with?
- Product Managers will negotiate the business terms and will help you with fulfilling the business strategy of your category
- Purchasing will ensure that the best products are stocked in the required quantity and on time.
- Marketing will help you with the visual part of campaigns and with the implementation of various marketing channels (newsletters, PPC, social media, etc.)
- Vendors will plan promotions with you to support brand sales in line with the strategy
- Campaign specialists help you coordinate campaigns and day-to-day operational tasks
Who are we looking for? Somebody who:
- Can evaluate marketing campaigns and suggest improvements based on data
- Has experience and is interested in online marketing.
- Has a business mindset, knows concepts such as margins or turnover.
- Has experience with managing people
- Is intermediate in using Excel
- Has English at the communicative level (min B2), both spoken and written
- Has a high level of communication and interpesonal skills
Nice to haves which would make us happy:
- We will definitely appreciate previous experience in a similar position
- Knowledge of trends in beauty industry
- Experience with project management/brand management for at least 2 years
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Knowledge of E-commerce
What can we offer you?
- Your campaigns and projects will be seen in 27 markets across Europe
- Opportunity to engage in a number of interesting projects in the beauty segment
- An environment in which something always happens and no day is the same
- Friendly atmosphere and a great team of colleagues
- Targeted development from our internal and external lecturers
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of a home office
- Meal vouchers which are fully paid after a year at Notino
- 25 days holiday + 2 Sick Days
- Benefits package: Multisport, Notino VIP price list for employees, English, German or Czech courses, Fruit days
Informace o pozici
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Bonusy/prémie, mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, příspěvek na sport/kulturu/volný čas, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce, individuální rozvržení pracovní doby, možnost si napracovat hodiny, vlastní organizace náplně práce, profesní/osobní kouč
Vzdělání není podstatné
Angličtina (pokročilá), Čeština (pokročilá)