Marketing specialist France
Marketing specialist France
Notino is the leading beauty online retailer in the CEE, and one of the largest in Europe. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company merging beauty & technology and we are expanding to more countries around the world. Now we are currently looking for a new colleague who knows everything about the French customers, is brilliant in the French language (native or high professional proficiency), understands marketing and communications, and would like to be a part of our new project.
The role is based in Central Europe, the Czech Republic, in the exciting city of Brno where tradition and innovation become one. You will be part of the Marketing Department, reporting to the Marketing Manager for New & Developing Markets.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Translate our website from English to French, including product descriptions and web filtrations; also translation of other documents as newsletters, banners, special sales promotions, articles etc.
- Execute the master plan for starting & maintaining our e-shop in France.
- Support SEO optimization, in cooperation with our SEO specialists, as well as local influencers; manage link-building for France.
- Monitor local customer trends, beauty & marketing trends, as well as competitive websites within the French market; be a constant window into the local market, informing the global Marketing team about key events and developments that may impact the plans for the market.
- Contribute to adapting the global MarCom strategy to the local needs and specificities and execute part of the marketing activities.
- Help other teams and departments with relevant market knowledge and activities, especially with regards to PPC, UX and price matching.
What we expect from you?
- High professional proficiency of French language, from vocabulary to grammar (C2 or native speaker); very good command of English; knowing Czech is also an advantage.
- At least basic marketing knowledge (more advanced knowledge is an advantage); deep understanding of the French market and needs of French customers – what to offer them, how and when; understanding of brand building, marketing & communications terms and concepts.
- Ability to work 8 hours a day in our office – this is a full-time job with employment contract.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – have the interest in creating something new and different, and the flexibility that new beginnings always require.
- Responsible, loyal, precise and hardworking personality, with a passion for getting things done in the best possible way.
- Previous experience with translations and adaptations is an advantage.
What we can offer you?
- Exciting career opportunities – work in a successful, growing global company, in an informal entrepreneurial environment, and be part of our expansion to new markets.
- Opportunities to learn directly, working alongside some of the best professionals – local and international, as well as to develop your skills through training, conferences, presentationsfull-timeetc.
- Vibrant, fun and friendly, multicultural and diverse team – we are very serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously; we like to be stylish as we represent a beauty company, but have no dress codes; we treat people with the same respect and openness no matter the title.
- Super modern offices with zones, game rooms and more.
- Lots of internal events to socialize with colleagues – sports day, summer barbeque party, Christmas party.
- Fair salary and benefits such as language courses, employee discounts, meal vouchers etc.
- You can check out our offices in section “Get to know us”! :-)
Are you interested in this position?
- Don't hesitate and click on button APPLY!
Attach your CV and cover letter i
Informace o pozici
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Délka pracovního poměru
Na dobu určitou
Mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Francouzština (výborná), Čeština (základní), Angličtina (středně pokročilá)
Londýnské náměstí 881/6
639 00 Brno
Telefon: +420 737 208 865