SEO specialist with Russian and Ukrainian
Notino is the leading beauty online retailer in Europe. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company merging beauty & technology, and we are currently operating in 24 countries and continuously expanding to more all around the world. Our SEO team, which is a part of the Performance Marketing department, is looking for support of someone who knows SEO well (senior position), or even someone in the junior position.
How will your work look?
- Web analysis – revision of content, quality, estimation of potential, analysis of link profiles, indexability, optimization of on-page factors etc. Simply the standard SEO routine.
- Linkbuilding – search for new space for our links and negotiation of conditions for successful cooperation.
- Content marketing – analysis of content, preparation of keywords and cooperation with copywriters, PPC specialists and translators. We are working as one team!
- Monitoring of competitive websites and staying up to date with marketing trends.
- Evaluation and reporting – working with Google Analytics and other analytic tools.
Who are we looking for and what are we expecting from you?
- Someone who will help us with Russian and Ukrainian market. RU and UA is, therefore, necessary for us.
- Ability to decide on your own and take responsibility for your actions as SEO is one of the most important things concerning our websites.
- English on at least intermediate – we are international and the majority of internal materials is in English. Knowledge of Czech or other languages is a plus.
- Previous experience with work in SEO and marketing field in general.
- Perfect knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of Google Search Console, Collabim, Awrcloud, Screaming Frog, Majestic etc. is an advantage!
- Also experience with HTML, UX, web administration or PR can put you ahead of other candidates.
What can we offer you?
- Exciting career opportunities – work in a successful, growing global company, in an informal entrepreneurial environment.
- Be part of our ambitious expansion and have a positive impact on the marketing activities through your ideas and expert advice.
- Both external and internal trainings and workshops from online marketing and SEO topics.
- Vibrant, fun and friendly, multicultural and diverse team – we are very serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously; we have no dress codes; we treat people with the same respect and openness no matter the title.
- Super modern offices with relax zones, game rooms and more.
- Lots of internal events to socialise with colleagues – beerfest, summer barbecue party, Christmas party.
- Salary adjusted to the level of your expertise, and benefits such as language courses, employee discounts, meal vouchers etc.
Informace o pozici
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (středně pokročilá), Ruština (výborná), Ukrajinština (výborná)
Londýnské náměstí 881/6
639 00 Brno
Telefon: +420 737 208 865