Marketing Specialist Netherlands
Notino is the leading beauty online retailer in the CEE, and one of the largest in Europe. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company merging beauty & technology and we are expanding to more countries around the world. Now we are currently looking for a new colleague who knows everything about the Dutch customers, is brilliant in the Dutch (native or high professional proficiency), understands marketing and communications, and would like to be a part of our new project.
The role is based in Central Europe, the Czech Republic, in the exciting city of Brno where tradition and innovation become one. You will be part of the Marketing Department, reporting to the Marketing Manager for New & Developing Markets.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Translate our website from English to Dutch, including product descriptions and web filtrations; also translation of other documents as newsletters, banners, special sales promotions, articles, etc.
- Execute the master plan for starting & maintaining our e-shop in the Netherlands.
- Support SEO optimization, in cooperation with our SEO specialists, as well as local influencers; manage link-building for the Netherlands.
- Monitor local customer trends, beauty & marketing trends, as well as competitive websites within the Dutch market; be a constant window into the local market, informing the global Marketing team about key events and developments that may impact the plans for the market.
- Contribute to adapting the global MarCom strategy to the local needs and specificities and execute part of the marketing activities.
- Help other teams and departments with relevant market knowledge and activities, especially with regards to PPC, UX, and price matching.
What we expect from you?
- High professional proficiency of Dutch, from vocabulary to grammar (C2 or native speaker); very good command of English; knowing Czech is also an advantage.
- At least basic marketing knowledge (more advanced knowledge is an advantage); deep understanding of the Dutch market and needs of Dutch customers – what to offer them, how and when; understanding of brand building, marketing & communications terms and concepts.
- Possibility to work at least 2-3 days per week - its a part time job!
- Entrepreneurial spirit – have the interest in creating something new and different, and the flexibility that new beginnings always require.
- Responsible, loyal, precise, and hardworking personality, with a passion for getting things done in the best possible way.
- Previous experience with translations and adaptations is an advantage.
What we can offer you?
- Exciting career opportunities – work in a successful, growing global company, in an informal entrepreneurial environment, and be part of our expansion to new markets.
- Opportunities to learn directly, working alongside some of the best professionals – local and international, as well as to develop your skills through training, conferences, presentations etc.
- Vibrant, fun and friendly, multicultural and diverse team – we are very serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously; we like to be stylish as we represent a beauty company, but have no dress codes; we treat people with the same respect and openness no matter the title.
- Super modern offices with relax zones, game rooms and more.
- Lots of internal events to socialise with colleagues – sports day, summer barbeque party, Christmas party.
- Fair salary and benefits such as language courses, employee discounts, meal vouchers, etc.
- You can check out our offices in the section “Get to know us”! :-)
Are you interested in this position?
- Don't hesitate and click on button APPLY!
Attach your CV and cover letter in ENGLISH now.
Informace o pozici
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na zkrácený úvazek, práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Pracovní smlouva, dohoda o pracovní činnosti
Mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, kafetérie, občerstvení na pracovišti, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Středoškolské nebo odborné vyučení s maturitou
Angličtina (pokročilá), Holandština (výborná)
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.
Pozice vhodná pro rodiče na mateřské a rodičovské dovolené.
Telefon: +420 734 870 880