Marketing specialist Bulgaria
Notino is the leading beauty online retailer in the CEE, and one of the largest in Europe. We’re a fast-growing, dynamic company merging beauty & technology and we are expanding to more countries around the world. Now we are currently looking for a new colleague who knows everything about Bulgarian customers, is brilliant in the Bulgarian language (native or high professional proficiency), understands marketing and communications, and would like to be a part of our team.
What will your main responsibilities be?
- Translate our website from English to Bulgarian, including product descriptions and web filtrations; also translation of other documents as newsletters, banners, special sales promotions, articles, etc.
- Execute the master plan for starting & maintaining our e-shop in Bulgaria.
- Support SEO optimization, in cooperation with our SEO specialists, as well as local bloggers and youtubers; manage link-building for Bulgaria.
- Monitor local customer trends, beauty & marketing trends, as well as competitive websites within the Bulgarian market; be a constant window into the local market, informing the global Marketing team about key events and developments that may impact the plans for the market.
- Contribute to adapting the global MarCom strategy to the local needs and specificities and execute part of the marketing activities.
- Help other teams and departments with relevant market knowledge and activities, especially with regards to PPC, UX and price matching.
What we expect from you?
- High professional proficiency of Bulgarian language, from vocabulary to grammar (level C1 – C2; native is an advantage); very good command of English; knowing Czech is also an advantage.
- At least basic marketing knowledge (more advanced knowledge is an advantage); deep understanding of the Bulgarian market and needs of Bulgarian customers – what to offer them, how and when; understanding of brand building, marketing & communications terms and concepts.
- Ability to work 8 hours a day in our office – this is a full time job with employment contract.
- Entrepreneurial spirit – have the interest in creating something new and different, and the flexibility that new beginnings always require.
- Responsible, loyal, precise, and hardworking personality, with a passion for getting things done in the best possible way.
- Previous experience with translations and adaptations is an advantage.
What we can offer you?
- Exciting career opportunities – work in a successful, growing global company, in an informal entrepreneurial environment, and be part of our expansion to new markets.
- Opportunities to learn directly, working alongside some of the best professionals – local and international, as well as to develop your skills through training, conferences, presentations etc.
- Vibrant, fun and friendly, multicultural and diverse team – we are very serious about our work, but we don’t take ourselves too seriously; we like to be stylish as we represent a beauty company, but have no dress codes; we treat people with the same respect and openness no matter the title.
- Super modern offices with relax zones, game rooms and more.
- Lots of internal events to socialise with colleagues – sports day, summer barbeque party, Christmas party.
- Fair salary and benefits such as language courses, employee discounts, meal vouchers etc.
- You can check out our offices in the section “Get to know us”! :-)
Informace o pozici
Londýnské náměstí 881/6, 639 00 Brno-Štýřice, Česká republika
Typ pracovního vztahu
Práce na plný úvazek
Typ smluvního vztahu
Mobilní telefon, sleva na firemní výrobky/služby, notebook, flexibilní začátek/konec pracovní doby, stravenky/příspěvek na stravování, dovolená 5 týdnů, vzdělávací kurzy, školení, občerstvení na pracovišti, zdravotní volno/sickdays, možnost občasné práce z domova, firemní akce
Vzdělání není podstatné
Angličtina (pokročilá), Bulharština (výborná)
Pozice je vhodná pro absolventy.